Birthing Your Christ Essence with Mary Magdalene (Online) (1)
Time & Location
About The Event
"There is light within people of light,
and they shine it upon the whole world.
If they do not shine it,
- The Gospel of Thomas
Birthing the Light into the Darkness is a seasonal ritual in all traditions.
Our world is in current darkness and is needing the Light of each one of us to be birthed in its fullest possible capacity.
Join us as we explore ways we can do this for the good of all beings.
Yeshua (Jesus) conveyed to me on a Christ-mas retreat two years ago that we were no longer to celebrate his birth, but he was wanting to celebrate our birth!
Mary Magdalene knew what it was to birth the Christ essence within her own being, and today she is still active in assisting souls in this way. She will be our guide into the darkness and into the light.
"Come rest in the womb of the dark silence and discover your light within"
Magdalene and Yeshua's invitation to us to descend into our Mother-Ground of Being
- Go into the mystery of the darkness with Magdalene as we prepare for this sacred season
- Learn of the mystical death through silence and stillness
- Enter the chamber of our sacred heart
- Use breathing practices to open to our Mother-Ground of Being
- Open to the Solstice and Christ-mas Light seeking to birth itself through us
"Henceforth I travel toward Repose,
where time rests in the Eternity of Time;
I go now into Silence."
- The Gospel of Mary Magdalene
When: Two Wednesdays in December - 4th & 18th
Time: 7pmET for 75-90 minutes (or as the Spirit flows)
Live Call & Recorded on Zoom - you can join either way!
$62 for those mentoring
To Register: Please click on Registration and submit your email and we will get back to you shortly with details!